Program VolunteersProgram Volunteers are committed, caring and valuable to the success of Friends of Music Hall and the Tour and Education Outreach Program. Program Guides are representatives of Friends of Music Hall (formerly Society for the Preservation of Music Hall/SPMH) as well as ambassadors for the other resident companies of Cincinnati Music Hall. Volunteers understand their responsibility is to always represent the organizations in a positive and presentable manner. Do you have a passion for Music Hall and the performing arts? Are you interested in volunteering? Call: 513.744.3293 or apply directly online on the Friends of Music Hall Volunteer website.
Friends of Music Hall volunteers are welcome to assist in a variety of waysContent Curator Volunteers help ensure tour products and information provide entertaining, factual history. Through professional and entertaining tour and outreach experiences, the program provides a deeper appreciation of the history of Cincinnati Music Hall. Content curators:
- gather well-researched, credible source cited information,
- craft engaging narratives, and
- help bring Cincinnati Music Hall's relevance to present day audiences through tour ''Resource Documents'' and/or digital media.
- provide and lead in-depth, knowledgeable, professional and entertaining tours
- provide and lead outreach programming for guests of all ages
- continually strive to improve tours and techniques to engage their audience
- represent the organization at Friends of Music Hall events
- maintaining office supplies
- fielding telephone calls
- assisting with special projects, as needed.
Volunteers Needed for the Music Hall Information Desk
Are you a personable individual who wants to volunteer a few hours a week? In this position, volunteers are stationed at the Information Desk located in the Western & Southern Lobby of Music Hall. As a Friends of Music Hall volunteer, you will greet the public, distribute brochures, give directions, maintain a professional presence in the Music Hall lobby space and provide mini-tours. Uniform required and complimentary parking is provided as a benefit. Shifts are Mon.-Fri., 10am to 12pm and 12pm to 2pm. Fill out an application online.