Our Halloween concert provides a magical - and mischievous - good time!
- Spooky Tunes with the Spine Tingling Mighty Wurlitzer: returns with 2 concerts on Wednesday, October 30, 2019 as part of a ghoulishly delightful Halloween Party at the city's biggest and oldest Haunted House. Tickets are on sale now!
And you are invited to join us for the annual, and hugely popular:
- Happy Holidays with the Mighty Wurlitzer Organ, which returns on Tuesday, December 3, 2019. Tickets are on sale now!
Happy Holidays with the Mighty Wurlitzer 2019 is sponsored by Mrs. Donald C. Siekmann.
Charlie Chaplin was the guest of honor for the double film feature honoring him on the 130th anniversary of his birth.
On October 31, it was the party of the season! Theatre organist Trent Sims returned for a lively party that included special drinks, special haunted tours and, of course, the Mighty Wurlitzer Organ!
was held October 30, and featured Theatre organist Trent Sims at the keyboard, playing songs that thrilled and chilled the audience!
was held Monday, October 1, and featured:
- The introduction of new Board of Directors
- Reports to members on how the organization uses their donations to support and promote Music Hall
- A preview of upcoming projects including the development of a strategic plan
- Engaging presentation from guest speaker Jonathan Martin, President, Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra
- Entertainment by the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra’s Chamber Ensemble,
2017: "Music Hall Unwrapped"
was held Wednesday, October 11, and revealed the newly restored Corbett Tower. Friends of Music Hall used this occasion to welcome members and supporters back to Music Hall after the grand re-opening. Overall, Friends of Music Hall (formerly known as Society for the Preservation of Music Hall-SPMH) contributed more than $5 million to the Music Hall Renovation Project, which included underwriting the restoration of Corbett Tower.